ADvantage / State Plan Personal Care
Through the Long Term Care department at Oxford HealthCare, services are provided to persons eligible for the State Plan Personal Care or ADvantage program with no “out of pocket” expenses to the recipient. Many elderly and disabled qualify for these services, allowing them to receive the care needed to remain as independent as possible in their own homes.
If an individual is approved the following services can be provided by Oxford through the ADvantage program:
- Personal Care Attendants – Housekeeping, personal care, meal preparation and errands.
- Case Management – Oversees service plan development and ongoing services including arranging for durable medical equipment, home delivered meals and other supportive services.
- RN and LPN Visits – Initial assessments, skilled nursing, ongoing monitoring and nursing interventions as needed.
Other ADvantage Services Not Provided by Oxford HealthCare
- Home delivered meals
- Adult day care
- Respite for caregivers
- Occupational, physical, speech and respiratory therapy
- Skilled nursing
- Specialized medical equipment and supplies
- Advanced supportive assistance